- 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1/4 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
Combine all ingredients except salmon and olive oil in a bowl.
Brush each salmon fillet with about 1 teaspoon oil.
Press spice mixture on skinless side of salmon. Let stand 15 minutes.
Place salmon, skin side up on grill grate. Cover grill. Cook over high heat about 3 minutes. Flip and cook, skin side down, 5 more minutes or until done but still red in the center. The grilling time depends on the heat of your grill and the thickness of the fillet.
Serve with Orange-Fennel Relish.
Recipe by Chris Koetke.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: