- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and water squeezed out
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 turkey bacon strips
—Recipe by Jean Kressy for Relish, Feb. 2006.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients except bacon. Shape into a loaf and place in a shallow baking dish. Arrange bacon across top.
- Bake 1 1/4 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in the middle registers 160F.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: