- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (6-ounce) container nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flours, sugar, baking soda, salt, butter, eggs, yogurt and vanilla in a large bowl, mixing well. Add strawberries and walnuts, if desired. Pour batter into an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350F for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan on a wire rack; remove from pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
You can also omit the wheat flour and use 2 cups of all-purpose flour. Feel free to omit the walnuts if you want.
Recipe by Alison Lewis
Videos You Might Also Like