- 1 -- (10-ounce) bag spinach leaves, washed and trimmed (about 8 cups loosely packed)
- 1/4 -- red onion, slivered
- 1/2 -- orange or red bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup bottled fat-free raspberry vinaigrette
In a large bowl, toss together the spinach leaves, red onion and diced bell pepper. Scatter the cheese and toasted pine nuts on top. Dress with as much or as little vinaigrette as desired. Serves 4.
Recipe by Christina Eng.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: