- 2 large poblano chile
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, slivered
- 4 small zucchini, cut into half moons (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 8 fresh corn tortillas
Recipe by Paula Disbrowe.
- Cut chiles in half lengthwise. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet; broil 3 inches from heat 8 minutes or until blackened and charred. Place in a heavy zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 15 minutes. Peel and discard skins and seeds. Chop.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, zucchini and salt; sauté 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Add corn; cook 2 minutes. Add oregano, cilantro, lime juice and chiles; cook, stirring, until thoroughly heated. Season with black pepper.
- Heat tortillas one at a time in a dry cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Spread each with 2 tablespoons goat cheese, top with vegetable mixture and serve immediately.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: