- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups fresh corn (about 4 ears)
- 1 -- (2 1/2 lb) rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (16-ounce) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup tomato salsa
- 8 (12-inch) whole wheat tortillas
Heat oil in the nonstick skillet. Add corn and sauté about 5 minutes.
Remove skin and meat from chicken bones. Chop meat. You should have about 4 cups. Combine corn, chicken, beans and salsa. Place about 1 cup mixture on each tortilla. Roll up into burritos.
Recipe by Chef Jon Ashton.
Videos You Might Also Like