- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Trim Brussels sprouts and cut into halves. Combine olive oil, salt and black pepper in a medium bowl. Add the Brussels sprouts and toss to coat. Place on a nonstick baking sheet and roast 20 minutes, or until golden brown just on the edges.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove bacon from pan and drain off fat. Crumble bacon.
- Return pan to stovetop. Add butter and cook 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly until butter is browned. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Add breadcrumbs and crumbled bacon. Stir to combine and remove from heat.
- Add roasted Brussels sprouts to the bacon mixture and toss to coat.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: