- 1 -- garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound dried penne pasta
- 12 ounces spinach leaves, washed, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
In a large serving bowl, whisk together garlic, red pepper flakes and olive oil.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
Add warm pasta and spinach to oil mixture. Toss until spinach wilts slightly
Add olives and sun-dried tomatoes and salt. Toss well. Top with cheese.
Recipe by Christina Eng.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: