- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, bottoms trimmed, halved
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, cut into slivers
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
Recipe by Crescent Dragonwagon
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drop Brussels sprouts in the boiling water and cook them 2 minutes. Drain, rinsing with cold water.
- Whisk together soy sauce, mustard, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Set aide.
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet. Add onion and red bell pepper; sauté 5 minutes. Add Brussels sprouts. Sauté 4 minutes.
- Add glaze. Cook until vegetables are coated and glaze thickens, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: