- 1 -- garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 drops Worcestershire sauce
- -- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms, quartered
In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients except mushrooms. Add mushrooms and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
Recipe by Serena Ball.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: