- Cooking spray
- 2 cups coarsely chopped marinated artichoke hearts (3 small jars), marinade reserved
- 1 box (10-ounce) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 24 ounces silken tofu, drained
- 2 teaspoons garlic cloves, halved
- 4 ounces Neufchatel
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Recipe by Crescent Dragonwagon.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a shallow gratin or 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine artichokes, spinach and onion in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Place tofu, garlic, Neufchatel, cayenne and 2 tablespoons reserved artichoke marinade in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Combine tofu mixture with artichoke mixture. Add Swiss cheese, 1/3 cup Parmesan, salt and pepper and stir until well combined. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan over top. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until hot, bubbly and golden brown on top.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: