- 2 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces thinly sliced corned beef or ham
- 4 slices light rye bread with seeds
- 2 (3/4-ounce) slices Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter
Recipe by Lisa Waterman Gray.
- Scramble eggs with salt and pepper.
- Layer corned beef and cheese on two slices of bread. Top with scrambled eggs and remaining bread.
- Melt butter in a small grill pan. Grill sandwich until golden brown and crisp.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: