- 2 tomatoes
- 1 -- ear of corn, husked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 -- jalapeño pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Prepare the grill.
Place tomatoes and corn on grill grate over high heat until lightly charred and tender.
Dice tomatoes. Cut kernels off corn. Combine tomatoes and corn kernels with remaining ingredients.
Recipe by Peter Bronski.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: