- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup raisins
Recipe by Chef Greg Johnson.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Soak goji berries in warm water 3 minutes.
- Combine eggs, oil, applesauce, sugar, agave nectar and vanilla extract in a bowl; whisk together. Whisk in goji berries with their soaking water.
- Add flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix well. Fold in zucchini and raisins just until mixed. Batter will be very heavy.
- Coat cups of muffin tins with cooking spray. Spoon batter into cups, filling each one-half to three-fourths full. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, until semi-firm to the touch.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: