- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 (1-pound) piece of watermelon (about 1/4 of a small to medium watermelon)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 small bunch arugula, trimmed and cleaned
Recipe by Morgan Jarrett and Brian Abrams
- Place onion slices in a bowl and cover with lime juice. Set aside.
- Trim watermelon and slice into thin triangles.
- Remove onion from lime juice. Add honey, salt and pepper to juice; stir until well blended. Whisk in oil in a steady stream.
- Layer arugula on platter or divide arugula among 6 plates. Arrange watermelon in overlapping layers on platter or plates. Top with onion, herbs, feta and olives. Drizzle with half of lime juice mixture. Pass remaining juice mixture on the side.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: