- 1 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7-ounce) package dried fruit bits, or 1 1/2 cups mixed dried fruit, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly coat 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, wheat germ, flour, almonds, cinnamon and salt with a fork until blended; stir in dried fruit.
- Whisk together eggs, honey and vanilla in a small bowl until well blended; pour over oat mixture and stir to combine. Scrape mixture into prepared pan; press until evenly spread. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until the edges turn golden brown.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: