- 2 onion, quartered
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bunch cilantro, washed, stems included
- 1/2 to 1 jalapeño pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 orange, peeled, sectioned and diced
- 6 to 8 fresh figs, stems removed, cut into eighths
Recipe by Cresecent Dragonwagon.
- Combine onions, garlic, lemon juice, cilantro, jalapeño, salt, cumin and oil in food processor and process, pausing to scrape sides, until a smooth paste is formed.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in orange sections and figs. Serve with Chicken-Fig Tagine.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: