- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Recipe by Anne E. Stewart.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add rice; stir to coat.
- Add broth and salt; increase heat and bring to a boil. Stir once.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Fluff rice with a fork and stir in lime rind, juice and cilantro.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: