- -- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- -- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound baby romaine leaves
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Cotija or feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons toasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds) (optional)
- 1 -- avocado, sliced
Place lime juice in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Toss romaine in dressing.
Lightly fold in cheese, pepitas, if using, and top with avocado slices.
Recipe by Morgan Jarrett.
Videos You Might Also Like