- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 -- garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 6 cups fresh arugula
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted (optional)
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
Whisk together balsamic vinegar, 1/2 cup olive oil, Dijon and garlic in a small bowl; set aside.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat (375F).
Drizzle scallops evenly with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning once.
In a large serving bowl or individual serving plates, combine arugula, watermelon and blueberries. Top with scallops, pumpkin seeds and goat cheese, if desired. Drizzle with balsamic mixture. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Allison Lewis
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: